12km through snow uphill, barefoot both ways
Old Ale 9.5%
NO LONGER AVAILABLE
When I was your age, we didn’t have the opportunity to enjoy beers like this limited-release dark ale with rich notes of bread crusts and dark fruits that drinks dangerously and beautifully, leading into a dry, slightly roasty, warming finish.
- OG: 21.0
- IBU: 30
- SRM: 27
- Carbonation: 2.3 Volumes (Medium Low)
- Malts: Pale 2 Row, Vienna, Oat Malt, Crystal 120, Crystal 85, Carafa Special III, Pale Chocolate
- Hops: Magnum, East Kent Golding
- Yeast: English Ale
- Appearance: Very dark brown, light tan head
- Aroma: Molasses, earthy, figs, anise, cocoa, currants, bread crusts, mild roast
- Taste: Earthy cocoa, raisins, figs, molasses, rich bread crusts, chocolate covered berries
- Mouthfeel: Medium body with a light and creamy carbonation, some warming alcohol, a dry and roasty finish
- Overall impression: A dark ale with rich notes of bread crusts and dark fruits that lead into a dry, slightly roasty, warming finish.