Devil’s Tuning Fork
Belgian Ale 5.4%
NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Belgian character pervades this one-off, limited run, dry amber with notes of caramel, bubble gum, spicy cloves and fall spices.
- OG: 14
- IBU: 35
- SRM: 20
- Carbonation: 2.40 volumes (Medium)
- Malts: Pale 2 Row, caramunich 3, carafoam, caramalt, carafa special 3
- Hops: Magnum, centennial , amarillo
- Appearance: Coppery amber, very slight haze, tan thin head
- Aroma: Caramel, cloves, bubblegum, light citrus, fruit esters
- Taste: Caramel amber notes partnered with bubble gum, spicy cloves, fall spices and a dry finish.
- Mouthfeel: Dry ale with lingering ester notes
- Overall impression: An interesting amber ale with strong Belgian character