- OG: N/A - blend
- IBU - N/A - blend
- Ingredients: Symington Saison aged in Old Forester bourbon barrels (2nd fill, post 2018 Beast) for seven months blended with fresh Symington Saison.
- Aroma: Vanilla, mulling spice, orange zest, hay, goat cheese
- Appearance: Straw coloured. Hazy with persistent off-white head
- Taste: Notes of bourbon up front followed by citrus, peppercorn, and honey. Finishes bone dry with a lingering bitterness and a hint of oak-y astringency. Complex.
- Mouthfeel: Low body with medium high carbonation. Doesn't feel thin despite the low finishing gravity. Prickly on the tongue. Refreshing.
- Overall Impression: A delicate, complex, bourbon-y version of our favourite Saison.