Fetchez La Vache 3: The Rise of the Cowbots
Bourbon Barrel-aged Double IPA 10%
NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Their mother was a hamster and their father smelt of elderberries. Now they’re in town with a few days to kill.
This summer, the bovines won’t be taking a vacation…in space, where no one can hear you scream.
Bigger. Smarter. Faster. Meaner. So many cows, so little time to determine the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow. Be thirsty. Be very thirsty.
Anywaaaaaay, we hope you’ll enjoy this bourbon barrel-aged double IPA.Fill your vessel of choice with this trés flavourful DIPA & then please permit us to cheers in your general direction.
- OG: 20.0
- IBU: 60
- SRM: 19
- Carbonation: 2.4 Volumes (Medium)
- Malts: 2-Row, Munich, Crystal 40, Crystal 75
- Hops: Magnum, Cascade, Ontario Chinook
- Yeast: English Ale
- Appearance: Deep orange, creamy tan head, mildly hazy
- Aroma: Bourbon and booze up front, floral and citrusy hops through the middle with caramel and oak notes
- Taste: Sweet caramel and warming booze to start, citrusy and spicy hops in the middle, with oak and a mild tannic finish
- Mouthfeel: Round mouthfeel with warming booze and slight tannic finish
- Overall impression: An old school DIPA with plenty of bourbon and oak character to round it out.