Italian Pilsner 5.5%
In the fridge On tapBuy now
This golden, Italian pilsner has notes of sweet malt and peppery spice with fresh, floral hops to give it a clean, bitter finish. We put in just the right amount of Magnum, Tettnanger, and Saphir to balance out the malts. At 5.5%, Figo is a light bodied beer in which the hop character and maximizing aroma contribute to a classic, European style. A beer for those who love a lager that’s thirst-quenching but has a little something extra, Figo is crisp and complex, lush and full of character, with the right balance of flavour and refreshment to keep you coming back for more.
- OG: 13.1
- IBU: 30
- SRM: 7
- Carbonation: 2.50 Volumes (Medium High)
- Malts: Pale 2 Row, Pilsner, Wheat
- Hops: Magnum, Tettnanger, Saphir
- Yeast: W34/70 Lager
- Appearance: Brilliant golden colour with a white head
- Aroma: Crackery malt, grass, spice, woody, floral
- Taste: Sweet malt, floral, peppery spice, fresh hops, clean and bitter finish
- Mouthfeel: Soft with a light body, a bitter and slightly resinous finish
- Overall impression: An aromatic and clean Pilsner with classic European hops character.