- OG: 25 Plato ABV: 10% IBU: 80 SRM: 57
- Malt: Pale, Roasted Barley, Extra Special Roast, Double Roasted Crystal, Pale Chocolate
- Hops: Warrior
- Yeast: California Ale (house strain)
- Extras: Rosen’s Cinnamon Bun Paste, Cinnamon, Vanilla
- Aroma: Cinnamon, vanilla, baker’ chocolate, toffee, and a faint hint of espresso.
- Appearance: Jet black with slight red tint. Opaque. Long-lasting mahogany coloured head that leaves significant lacing on the glass.
- Taste: Sweetness up front followed by spice notes of cinnamon and roast. Hints of chocolate, coffee, Tootsie roll, and raisin. Slight bitterness balances on a long finish with a pleasant alcohol warmth.
- Mouthfeel: Big bodied, velvet, creamy mouthfeel. Chewy. Medium-low carbonation. Finish is long and lingering yet smooth.
- Overall Impression: A big, pastry flavoured Imperial Stout reminiscent of dessert
- Canadian Brewing Awards 2019: North American Style Lager