- OG: 13 IBU: 20 Plato SRM: 10
- Malts: Belgian Pilsner Malt, CaraRuby, Abbey, Torrified Wheat, Carafa Special III, Acidulated
- Hops: Galena, Tettnang, Saaz
- Yeast: Escarpment New World Saison (Saccharomyces only)
- Aroma: primarily bubblegum and toffee with a biscuit and spice undertone.
- Appearance: light copper with orange hues. Slight haze with persistent cream head and some lacing on the glass.
- Taste: Bubblegum and caramel sweetness up front with complex floor of water crackers, roasted almonds, and light clove. Low perceptible hop bitterness projecting mild earthy and grassy notes at the end. Finishes dry encouraging another sip.
- Mouthfeel: low body with crisp, effervescent carbonation. Dry on the finish with a touch of astringency.
- Overall: A copper farmhouse ale hinting at Spring.