Justice for Eve
Pomegranate Gose 4.5%
In the fridge On tap
Our International Women’s Day beer is finally here! A fresh, tart and fruity ale that catches the eye and is sure to satisfy in the warmer weeks ahead. Light-bodied with a tart character, fruity pomegranate seeds, and saltine crackers.
100% profits of Justice For Eve will be donated to GEM. Girls E-Mentorship (GEM) is a Toronto-based charity that offers a 9-month career mentorship program for high school girls facing socioeconomic barriers.
- OG: 10.2
- IBU: 8
- SRM: 3
- Carbonation: 2.45 (Medium)
- Malts: 2 Row, Wheat Malt, Pilsner, Acidulated, Dextrin
- Hops: Magnum
- Yeast: Imperial A07
- Other: Pomegranate Puree
- Appearance: Pink with flecks of yellow (think pink lemonade), hazy, thin white head
- Aroma: Fruity, sea breeze, lightly biscuity.
- Taste: Pomegranate seeds, saltine crackers, tart and dry with lingering acidity
- Mouthfeel: Light bodied, tart character simultaneously encourages salivation and is quenching.
- Overall impression: A fresh, tart and fuity ale that catches the eye and is sure to satisfy in the warmer weeks ahead.