- OG: 16.5 Plato
- IBU: 42
- SRM: 25
- Malt: Flaked Oats, Caramunich, Carafa, Dark Belgian Candi Syrup
- Hops: Magnum, Goldings
- Yeast: Escarpment Old World Saison Blend
- Other: Rosemary and Lemon Verbena added to fermenter
- Extras: Barrel-aged in Heaven Hill bourbon barrels for 5 months (second use after Henderson’s Beast 2017).
- Aroma: Herbaceous element dominates with notes of lemon peel, rosemary, and floral. Some spice.
- Appearance: Dark Mahogany brown with some red tones. Opaque. Short lived tan head
- Taste: Herbal notes with lemon, spice, and menthol character. Moderate hop bitterness Some caramel in the back. Some warming heat present. Hint of leather.
- Mouthfeel: Medium body, medium-high carbonation. Slightly prickly on the tongue. Dry.
- Overall Impression: A complex, herbal, dry barrel-aged dark saison.
- Ontario Brewing Awards