Mexican-style Lager 4%
NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Many travellers heading to sunny Mexico prepare themselves by learning a few key phrases of Spanish such as: “Donde están los baños?” ‘”¿Es un poncho real o es un poncho Sears?” and “Cerveza por favor.” Well, with all the hassles involved in travelling right now, the next instalment in our lager series can make your life easier by delivering on one of these key phrases right here at home.
Introducing our Mexican Lager, a nice light ‘cerveza’ made with a bit of corn just like they do in the land of charm.
- OG: 10 P
- IBU: 15
- SRM: 7
- Carbonation: 2.40 Volumes (Medium)
- Malts: Pale Ale, Pilsner, Vienna, Flaked Corn
- Hops: Motueka
- Yeast: 34/70 Lager
- Appearance: Brilliant pale golden, lasting white head
- Aroma: Corn, toasty grain, mild lemon/lime, mild sulphur
- Taste: Sweet, crisp corn, crackers, lime pith, hoppy spice, pleasant lingering grain
- Mouthfeel: Light bodied with a creamy carbonation, crisp finish
- Overall: An easy drinking light lager with a hint of lime and a round corn note.