Nature is Healing
Dry-hopped Sour 4.2%
NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Is there any sweeter sound than the sound of birds alighting on the sea? Or any sight more soul-nourishing than that of dolphins frolicking in crystal clear blue waters?
While we’re at it, is there any beer better-suited to the enjoyment of nature’s healing process than a fresh, tart & aromatic dry-hopped sour? Yeah, we didn’t think so.
Hopped with Sabro, El Dorado, Mosaic & Cashmere, this beer might not heal nature, but it sure won’t hurt your tastebuds!
- OG: 10.4
- IBU: 30
- SRM: 11
- Carbonation: 2.4 Volumes (Medium)
- Malts: 2-Row, Vienna, Flaked Oats, Crystal 45
- Hops: Mosaic, El Dorado, Sabro, Cashmere
- Yeast: English Ale
- Appearance: Orange, white head, hazy
- Aroma: Mix of pineapple, mango, coconut, grapefruit and orange hop notes with a lactic underbelly and hints of vanilla
- Taste: Tart, with more fruit notes. Candy and hop spice in the middle with a dry finish.
- Mouthfeel: Creamy mouthfeel with a tart bite and a dry, bitter finish.
- Overall impression: A dry, refreshing sour with lots of hoppy notes of fruit and spice.