Double IPA 8.3%Buy now
Light, hazy and very generously-hopped, but blissfully low in bitterness. Full of fruity, juicy and dank hop flavors with a light, soft mouthfeel and low alcohol presence. Brewed with Belgian yeast, this is massively flavourful and very drinkable.
- OG: 17.5 Plato
- IBU: 70
- SRM: ~4
- Malts: Pale, Cara Pils, Wheat Malt, Acidulated Malt
- Hops: Citra, Amarillo, Simcoe
- Yeast: Conan
- Aroma - Peach, passionfruit and lemon zest bomb.
- Appearance - Deep gold with hazy distortion. Cream head with some lacing on the glass.
- Taste - Sweet hop fruitiness of citrus, orange juice with slight grapefruit - juicy character. Touch of malt/honey sweetness. Finish is bitter with slight lingering and alcohol warmth on the end.
- Mouthfeel - Medium body, smooth and mouth coating. Medium carbonation, alcohol warmth in the throat.
- Overall Impression - A juicy citrus double IPA that'll sneakily get you drunk.