Belgian Ale with Coffee 5.5%
NO LONGER AVAILABLE
A collaboration with our neighbours at Ethica Coffee, this twist on an ale showcases Brazilian coffee, cherries and dried cranberry, with strong Belgian character and a slight coffee & berry finish.
- OG: 14
- IBU: 35
- SRM: 20
- Carbonation: 2.40 volumes (Medium)
- Malts: Pale 2 Row, caramunich 3, carafoam, caramalt, carafa special 3
- Hops: Magnum, centennial , amarillo
- Other : Ethica Coffee, dried cherries , dried cranberry
- Appearance: Coppery amber, very slight haze, tan thin head
- Aroma: Caramel, cloves, bubblegum, light citrus, fruit esters, coffee , faint berry/cranberries
- Taste: Caramel amber notes partnered with bubble gum, spicy cloves, fall spices and a dry finish followed by a coffee aftertaste
- Mouthfeel: Dry ale with lingering ester notes, coffee and berry finish.
- Overall impression: An interesting amber ale with strong Belgian character, slight coffee/berry finish and Sterling road love.