Canadian Golden Ale 5.5%
In the fridge On tapBuy now
With worldwide albums sales of over 40 million, including 17 platinum and 3 multi-platinum albums in the US and Canada, plus 7 Grammy nominations, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees Rush enjoy an enormous worldwide following and are one of the most influential bands in rock.
Rush also happen to enjoy delicious beer, so they teamed up with us to bring you this flavourful golden ale, featuring piney and citrus hop character, followed by a dry, spicy finish reminiscent of a white rye bread.
- OG: 13.3
- IBU: 30
- SRM: 15
- Carbonation: 2.4 Volumes (Medium)
- Malts: 2-Row, Vienna, Flaked Rye, Acidulated
- Hops: Magnum, Sasquatch
- Yeast: English Ale I
- Appearance: Old gold, dense ivory head
- Aroma: Earthy, tea-like, orange peel, pine resin, spicy rye
- Taste: Orange, bread crust, caramel, black tea, spice notes
- Mouthfeel: Medium bodied with a lingering aftertaste of pine and white rye bread
- Overall impression: A flavourful golden ale with a piney and citric hop character, followed by a dry spicy bitter finish reminiscent of a white rye bread.