English Bitter 4.8%
In the fridge On tap
Here at Henderson, we like to do what we can to keep our friends warm and safe through the winter. To that end we make sure to keep our sidewalks clear. Also, we teamed up with our friends at Elora Brewing Co to brew this medium-bodied, refreshing English bitter with pleasing notes of oven fresh bread crusts and citrus peel. It’s a tasty, easy-going and approachable beer that offers simplicity and balance.
- OG: 12.2
- IBU: 40
- SRM: 4
- Carbonation: 2.3 Volumes (Medium-low)
- Malts: Golden Promise
- Hops: Magnum, Fuggles
- Yeast: Escarpment Eng II
- Appearance: Light Gold with a thin, white, short-lived head. Clear.
- Aroma: Oven-fresh bread, biscuity malt, lightly sweet. Hints of citrus.
- Taste: Full-flavoured maltiness, bread crusts, a touch of sweetness followed by citrusy hops with a lingering bitterness.
- Mouthfeel: Medium body, round, light pricks of carbonation that finishes dry, encouraging another sip.
- Overall impression: A tasty, easy-going and approachable beer that's giving simplicity and balance.