Society of Beer Drinking Ladies Brew 0003
Hazy Session IPA 4%
NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Introducing the third in a series of collaborations with the Society of Beer Drinking Ladies.
You’ll smell fresh lime and grapefruit along with citrus oil and ripe melon. The taste is a big citrus flavour up front followed by a bright fruitiness, touch of bitterness and a herbaceous note. The addition of oats and wheat make it soft and almost creamy on the palate, encouraging another sip. It’ll be your new summer favourite!
- OG: 10
- IBU: 25
- SRM: 7
- Carbonation: 2.50 Volumes (Medium)
- Malts: 2 Row Pale, Flaked Wheat, Flaked Oats, Acidulated
- Hops: Mandarina Bavaria, Motueka
- Yeast: English Ale
- Other: Grapefruit and Lime Zests
- Appearance: Light and hazy with a white head
- Aroma: Citrusy hops, fresh zest and doughy malt notes
- Taste: Fruity and mildly tart, sweet malt that leads into a balanced bitterness
- Mouthfeel: Light and citrusy with a balanced, bitter finish
- Overall impression: A citrusy and easy drinking take on an IPA.