Springtime in Vienna
Vienna Lager 5%
In the fridge On tapBUY NOW
It’s always Henderson hour, but it’s only Springtime in Vienna once a year. To celebrate springtime his year, we brewed a malt-focusedlager highlighted by notes of caramel, a touch of sweetness, and balanced bitterness.
- OG: 12
- IBU: 21
- SRM: 12
- Carbonation: 2.4 (Medium Low)
- Malts: Vienna, Pale 2-Row, Caramel 10, DextraPils, Carafa Special III
- Hops: Magnum, Styrian Celeia
- Yeast: Imperial L17
- Appearance: Dark copper, Orange, light haze, medium off-white head
- Aroma: Caramel Malt, toasted bread, honeycomb
- Taste: Caramel, pleasant bread crust, chamomile tea with a touch of honey. Lingering hop bitterness.
- Mouthfeel: Medium body, round and malty with hop bitterness to give it shape. Fine, creamy carbonation achieved naturally in the fermenter. Finishes dry and crisp.
- Overall impression: A malt-centric lager highlighted by notes of caramel, a touch of sweetness, and balanced bitterness.