Super Tasty Greats, Volume 2
Dry Hopped Lager 5%
NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Just in time for spring, it’s Volume 2 in our series of classic dry-hopped lagers. This one features eight all-time favourite original hops and malts!
- OG: 12.0
- IBU: 30
- SRM: 4
- Carbonation: 2.40 Volumes (Medium)
- Malts: Pilsner, Carafoam, Munich II, Acidulated
- Hops: Northern Brewer, Tettnanger, Mount Hood, Saphir
- Yeast: Weihenstephan 34/70 Lager
- Appearance: Brilliant pale golden, lingering white head
- Aroma: Hoppy spice, mild citrus, biscuity malt
- Taste: Sweet malt, spicy, berries, slightly tart, mild bitterness in finish
- Mouthfeel: Round malt, dry, lingering hoppiness
- Overall impression: An aromatic lager with clean, crisp noble hop character. It's more than a feeling.