The Myth of Permanence 011: Vienna Lager
Vienna Lager 5.5%
NO LONGER AVAILABLE
The latest installment in our Myth of Permanence lager series is a collaboration with Peter Pan Bistro. After all, is there a book that better illustrates the myth of permanence than Peter Pan? Myth of Permanence 011 is a Vienna lager. Pouring a pale copper colour, this beer has notes of sweet, toasty malts, honey and just enough bitterness to give it a balanced, crisp finish. At 5.5%, our Vienna lager is full of malt- forward flavour – all while remaining refreshing and easy drinking.
There is only a limited quantity so, while you might want this beer to stick around forever, it won’t.
- OG: 13.6
- IBU: 28
- SRM: 12
- Carbonation: 2.40 Volumes (Medium Low)
- Malts: Vienna, Carahell, Caramunich
- Hops: Magnum, Spalter Select
- Yeast: W34/70
- Appearance: Pale copper, brilliant, thin white head
- Aroma: Toasty malt, fermenting dough, honeysuckle, mild white pepper
- Taste: Sweet, toasty malt, doughy middle with notes of honey and grape, enough bitterness to leave the beer crisp, lingering toast
- Mouthfeel: Round maltiness that is dried out by balanced hop bitterness, creamy carbonation and a crisp finish
- Overall impression: A toasty malt forward lager that is easy drinking and balanced.