The Myth of Permanence Lager Series 002: Italian-style Pilsner
Italian Pilsner 5.5%
NO LONGER AVAILABLE
The second in a monthly series of limited-releases showcasing various lager styles and, of course, meditating on the transience of all things. Italian pilsners are pilsners that have been dry-hopped with European hops for maximum aroma. Softer, and showcasing more complexity, depth, and character than a German Pils. You might want this beer to stick around forever, but it won’t.
- OG: 13.1
- IBU: 30
- SRM: 7
- Carbonation: 2.55 Volumes (Medium High)
- Malts: Pale 2 Row, Pilsner, Wheat
- Hops: Magnum, Tettnanger, Saphir
- Yeast: Biergarten Lager
- Appearance: Brilliant golden colour with a white head
- Aroma: Fresh baked bread, crackers, grass, spice, mild berry, floral
- Taste: Sweet malt, crackers, floral, peppery spice, fresh hops, clean and bitter finish
- Mouthfeel: Soft with medium body, a bitter and slightly resinous finish
- Overall impression: An aromatic and clean Pilsner with classic European hops character.