- Style: Belgian Dark Strong Ale OG: 19.5 Plato ABV: 8.4% IBU: 26 SRM: 35 Note: Henderson collaboration with Brew Dog
- Malts: Pilsner, Munich, Aromatic, Special B, Carafa Hops: Magnum
- Yeast: Abbey Ale
- Extras: Dark Belgian Candi Syrup
- Aroma: Stone fruit up front with spicy notes of clove, banana. Sugary background notes of toffee and treacle.
- Taste: Layers of malt flavour with notes of biscuit, dark caramel, and molasses. Spicy notes of clove follow. Stone fruit, dominated by prunes and dates present as well. No discernible hop bitterness. Rich.
- Mouthfeel: Medium body with medium-high carbonation. Smooth, slightly prickly on the tongue with slight alcohol warmth. Finishes dry.
- Overall Impression: A strong, malt-forward Belgian ale that finishes dry with deceptively high ABV.