West Coast Classic
West Coast IPA 7%
NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Our brewer Brian said he wanted to brew an IPA like IPAs used to be: bitter, strong, hoppy. So here’s a 7% an old school IPA with classic American hop characteristics such as pine, citrus and spice. Inspired by hip hop radio station “West Coast Classics” from a beloved video game that brings back memories of a time when hard-hitting West Coast IPAs were all the rage.
Big time kingpins from Vinewood to Blaine County know when to hit the pause menu, check their stats & crack open a classic West Coast IPA. Hopped with Magnum, Centennial, Columbus, Simcoe and Citra hops, exploding with citrus & pine, and finishing dry, make no mistake: the wanted level of this beer is extremely high.Enjoying just one would be criminal.
- OG: 15.7
- SRM: 15
- Carbonation: 2.4 Volumes (Medium)
- Malts: 2-Row, Munich I, Caramel 45, Caramel 60
- Hops: Magnum, Centennial, Simcoe, Columbus, Citra
- Yeast: Cali Ale
- Appearance: Copper colour with a slight haze, white head
- Aroma: Pine, grapefruit pith, spicy hops, toasty malt, mild toffee
- Taste: Resinous pine, orange, toast, marmalade, sweet middle palate with lingering bitterness in finish
- Mouthfeel: Medium low mouthfeel, medium carbonation and resinous bitterness
- Overall impression: An old school IPA with classic American hop characteristics such as pine, citrus and spice.