Who’s Zoomin Who?
Imperial Red 12.5%BUY NOW
Thankfully, communications technology has come a long way since the days when people had to use beer cans & string to enjoy a long-distance beer together. This deep copper ale balances hop character & malt sweetness with toasted and floral notes tying it all together. A big, malty red ale with notes of caramel and toffee, and earthy hops to support. Totally perfect for Zoom Beers with your buds.
- OG: 25.1 P
- IBU: 30
- SRM: 21
- Carbonation: 2.5 Volumes (Medium)
- Malts: 2-Row, Crystal Dark, Crystal Light, Maris Otter
- Hops: Magnum, Centennial, Amarillo
- Yeast: English Ale
- Appearance: Deep amber with a slight haze, tan head
- Aroma: Earthy hops layered over strong notes of caramel, toasty bread crusts, mild notes of alcohol, strawberry Twizzlers
- Taste: Sweet caramel, toffee, slight heat from alcohol, earthy hops
- Mouthfeel: Thick and sticky, full and round malt body, mild bitterness and alcohol heat to balance the sweetness
- Overall impression: A big, malty red ale with notes of caramel and toffee, and earthy hops to support.