Winter Spiced Blonde
NO LONGER AVAILABLEBUY NOW
We’ve just released a limited run of our Winter Spiced Blonde. This beer was a big hit when we first launched it in the winter of 2018. A lightly sweet ale with notes of pear and apple, clove and cinnamon. Perfect for winter nights.
- OG: 11 Plato
- FG: 2 Plato
- IBU: 18
- Colour SRM: 8
- Carbonation: 2.40 (medium low)
- Clarity: Hazy
- Malt: 2-Row, Maris Otter, Melanoidin, Acidulated, Flaked Corn
- Hops: Magnum, Styrian Golding
- Yeast: Escarpment Krispy Kveik
- Other: Mulled Pear Cider
- Appearance: Hazy, orange-gold with a medium white head.
- Aroma: Sweet pear and apple up front, followed by clove and cinnamon spices with a touch of crackery malt.
- Taste: Sweet notes of fruity pear and apple nicely resting on a crackery malt support, earthy cinnamon and clove, finishing with satisfying biscuit.
- Mouthfeel: Medium body, slight warmth from spices to finish.
- Overall: A nice, lightly sweet ale welcomed by notes of pear and apple.