Pale Lager 3.5%
Xerostomia, from the Greek ξηρός (dry) and στόμα (mouth) is that bothersome sensation that arises when your salivary glands could really use a helping hand. No one is a stranger to the annoying feeling of cotton- mouth, and everyone knows how amazing it feels when you take that perfect dose of Xerostomia relief: a cold beer! But not just any cold beer. See, we’ve been busily experimenting and testing, working to brew the perfect beer for the job. So when the time comes that you find yourself face-to-face with a case of pasty-mouth, pour yourself a cold glass of Zerostomia, our ultra thirst- quenching, lower-alcohol lager – brewed with no adjuncts – you’ll find no better way to wet your whistle when you need it most.
- OG: 10 Plato ABV: 3.5% IBU: 34 SRM: 4
- Malts: Floor-Malted Bohemian Pilsner, Carafoam, Melanoidin
- Hops: Magnum, Triskel
- Brewed with de-ionized water (mineral free)
- This is the beer brewed to pair WITH smoking weed – the cure for cottonmouth.
- Aroma: slight fruitiness, bread dough, malt-candy
- Appearance: Straw to light golden. Crystal clear. Fairly persistent white head with significant lacing
- Taste: complex malt profile with notes of bread, water crackers, toasted crumpet balanced by a firm hop bitterness with a grassy/woody note on the finish.
- Mouthfeel: medium body (especially for the alcohol level) and medium carbonation. Substantial yet smooth mouthfeel.
- Overall Impression: An incredibly drinkable, refreshing, and flavourful Pale Lager.
- Note: This beer was inspired by the low alcohol beers from the Czech Republic, but none of the ingredients are traditionally Czech.