Henderson Brewing is seeking a skilled, enthusiastic and experienced Maintenance Technician to join its growing team.
Henderson Brewing Co. is an award winning brewery located in the heart of Toronto. We combine great beer making with great stories about Toronto and our community. We believe in making innovative, approachable beers that reflect the stories and culture of our great city.
We are one of the fastest-growing breweries in Ontario & our beers are available in the LCBO, Grocery, Beer Stores and various bars & restaurants across the province + in our busy taproom.
Reporting to our GM, qualified applicants will have at least 2 years experience working in a fast-paced packaging environment – large brewery experience would be preferred, but not mandatory.
The Maintenance Technician oversees the daily maintenance and upkeep of our brewery.
While this is a 40 hour/week role, you understand the nature and requirements of the job may entail some flexibility.
- Identify and troubleshoot repairs / installations of equipment irregularities and equipment malfunctions
- Repair and / or replace malfunctioning machinery parts through a preventative maintenance program or through ad hoc maintenance requirements
- Perform parts fabrication required with overhaul, maintenance and / or set-up
- Administer preventative maintenance
- Perform or facilitate equipment repairs and upgrades to machinery; including; welding repairs and fabrication of equipment parts as needed
- Provide effective and efficient resolution of ad hoc issues as they occur
- Other tasks as required and assigned
- You are a Licensed Millwright/Mechanic (433A) within the Province of Ontario
- 2+ years experience preferred, with experience in a high-speed packaging environment an asset
- Possess solid understanding of predictive and preventative technique\
- You have experience working with Hydraulics, pneumatics, pumps, reducers, screw conveyors, belt conveyors, steam boilers, glycol chillers, machinery rebuilding and troubleshooting experience; welding experience is preferred.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are available outside normal working hours if required (Day, Evening, Night and Weekends)
Henderson Brewing Company encourages applications from all qualified candidates and is dedicated to building a diverse workforce.
Only potential candidates will be contacted back for an interview. Thank you for your interest and taking the time to review this posting.